Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Fog, Fire and Ice" Paragraph

The animal in the poem "Fog" is the cat because the author talks about a cat in the story. I think the author choose this because everybody thinks that cats are sweet. I know I wouldn't choose a cat because first of I don't like cats.I think I would choose a lion because I would think that type of animal would come out of the fog. I would choose this animal because I like lions and they are scary and thats what I'd imagine coming out of the fog.

I feel like the Earth is gonna end by fire. I feel that something from space is come and destroy our world. I think that it would end this way because somethind is comig from outer space. Who I think is gonna end is by fire because something will enviade us. I know that I will be with my family reuniteded together as one big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment