Thursday, February 3, 2011

“A Blessing” Break into Blossom Paragraph


It was in the year 2011 and I was at San Pasqual Academy. What happened was that I asked my social worker if I could have visits with my stepdad and my siblings. I saw love in our eyes I didn’t see hatered in their eyes. What I hate hear is negative stuff but I didn’t hear that instead I heard how much they’d miss me and how much they loved me. What I touched was my stepdad and how hairy his hands felt. I felt like the world wasn’t going to end and that I wasn’t gonna have to kill myself anymore. This experience changed me because I stopped having sucidial thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very deep. Nice blog post though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day when you can you to me and you could stop talking about how you going to see you stepdad.

    ReplyDelete