Wednesday, December 15, 2010

“The Lady or the Tiger?” – Justice System

I would rader be tried under the court justice system. A reason I would rather be tried under this system because this system is easier and it doesn't depend on a matter of life or death. I wouldn't want to be tried under the other system because I wouldn't want my life to depend on a matter of life or death. Another reason I would want to be tries under system is that this system is easier and the cut you more slack.The United States justice system is sooo much more better than the king's justice system because they don't want you to die.

2 comments:

  1. This is true good job but you have to correct some of your spelling but good job overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just over a hundred words but you should go back and add some more things. Think!

    ReplyDelete